- Sleeping Bag or Bedding & Pillow
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, contact solution, etc.)
- Water Bottle
- Thermos (for coffee/tea)
- Winter Coat/Hat/Mittens/Boots – *You will be walking outside between sessions, meals, cabins, etc.*
- Casual clothes for Friday night/Saturday/Sunday
- Dress clothes for Sunday mass
- Outdoor recreational clothing (Optional)
- Dinner on Friday will not be provided. Please eat before leaving or bring dinner with you. All meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday are included in registration.
- Snacks will be provided throughout the weekend between meals, so there is no need to bring your own.