Thank you for partnering with us in bringing the Catholic faith to life on campus!
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to Saint Paul’s Outreach and send them to:
Saint Paul’s Outreach
5814 Blackshire Path
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Donate by credit card or bank transfer
What Can Your Donation Do?
Examples of what your dollars can provide for the mission:
- $5,000 underwrites the cost of a retreat at which students can hear and respond to the Gospel
- $3,000 trains a full-time Missionary to evangelize college students
- $1,000 provides a full scholarship for a student to attend the School of the New Evangelization
- $500 covers a major outreach event on campus
- $100 pays for a weekly evangelistic activity such as a Men’s Night or Women’s Night
Please contact Hannah Quense at (651-451-6114 x112) or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like information about any of the following:
- Your giving
- Fundraising events
- Gifts of securities (stocks, mutual funds)
- Estate giving
- Your employer matching your gift
- Sponsorship (click here to see current sponsors)
For more information about how you can help the mission of SPO, click here.
Saint Paul’s Outreach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions to SPO may be income tax deductible and are made with the understanding that SPO has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds. In conjunction with IRS Guidelines, a year-end tax receipt will be sent out in February to all donors who have given a total of $250 or more during the calendar year.